Sunday, August 21, 2011

nine days left.....

Well, this blog began back in June....when the summer stretched ahead of me full of promise and potential. Technically I have 9 days left...HOWEVER this week I have 3 days of training for Reading in Motion, which is a super literacy program for emergent readers! My second graders participated in the program several years ago and I am happy to be working with them again at the kinder level! We don't get paid in $$  BUT it will be wonderful training and can only make me a better teacher..YAY! There is singing involved so I'll love it! Next week I will go in for 3hrs on Mon and Tues am to arrange my classroom and organize the library..oh do I have a lot of books..can never really have too many! Then we are on the clock beginning Wed. the 31st! All prayers gratefully accepted!! More to come...my bacashun is not over yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment