Saturday, August 6, 2011

buckling down :(

Well, into each summer a little work must come....I have one more week to wrap up the assigned work for an online class I'm taking on Autism Spectrum disorder. The class consists of reading chapters in a text, watching videos, and responding to discussion forums with other educators. There are 4 modules and today I will begin #3. I have learned a lot and can see how I will apply this new knowledge in my teaching practice with students, colleagues, and parents. The type of writing that this course requires is good for my brain....requires a higher order sort of thinking that's prepping me for the new school year..Speaking of which, I am trying to mentally prepare myself emotionally for returning to a sea of change and a little uncertainty....can I hold onto this job with the reformists bearing down?

No comments:

Post a Comment